Monday, June 10, 2013

Pop Sugar Must Have June 2013

Hi Everyone!
     I'm so excited! I got my Pop Sugar box in the mail today. (I'm excited a lot.) I was looking foward to this box so much and I am REALLY impressed!! I am so excited to share this with you all. The box is $37 and change. And so far its my favorite subscription service.

Don't forget to check out my unboxing video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-uTurtJQo&feature=youtu.be

The Box


 I accidentally left an item out of this photo; there was also a DVD included. Sorry! I was too excited I guess. 

Project 7 Quench The Thirsty Wintergreen Mints

" Project 7 is an amazing company that makes products that give
back to a variety of charities in America and abroad. We picked
these wintergreen mints, which benefit a project to bring clean
drinking water to communities around the world."

I love these!! They support a good cause and they taste amazing. Also the packaging is great! It's so cute to just throw in your purse for the day to freshen your breath. Retail on this is about $2. 

Hard Candy Fitness DVD - Addicted To Sweat 4

"Want to get the secrets behind one of Madonna's go-to workout
routines? Use a chair and this DVD - and get ready to sweat. 
This intense but fun workout is aimed to sculpt, tone and
tighten the entire body."

I cant wait to try this. I love fitness DVDs so this is so amazing to get in my box!!  Retail for this is $19.99. 

Fit Popcorn - Extra Virgin Olive Oil

"With 40 calories or fewer per cup, this is an addictive snack you 
certainly don't have to feel guilty about. It's all natural and
gluten-free, with zero trans fat. Try it to perk up your afternoon, or 
bring it out when you watch the big summer blockbuster."

This popcorn has just a hint of taste. It was okay, but a little to bland for my tastes.  Retail price for this is about $6.

Juice Beauty CC Cream

This is something I am so excited to try. I had been wanting to try a CC cream recently so I am so happy they sent me this! And another amazing thing... they sent 2 color choices! No more being stuck with a product that you cant wear. And you can always give the spare to a friend. Retail for both of these is about $4 each.

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer


"An ultimate moisturizer with a proprietary blend of fruit stem cells infused
 into a Vitamin C and an organic resveratrol grapeseed rich formula to 
repair damage and aggressively firm and decrease wrinkles. Certified organic, 
antioxidant-rich ingredients and plant oils hydrate and improve elasticity for 
lasting, advanced age defy results."

I did go ahead and try this, and it is a very heavy lotion. But I really do like it. For hours after using this my face felt moisturized and soft. I really loved it, however I doubt I will repurchase it because the retail price for this item is $65.00. 

They also included a coupon for %20 off your next order.

Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger

I was so excited to see this in the box! I can't wait to read this book. Also they included a really cute bookmark. I think it's really great that they even thought about that. This is a hardback book and retails for $25.99.

Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf

My favorite item in the box! I adore this scarf. I cant wait till its a little cooler so that I can wear it. Here in Florida I really don't need a scarf in the summer. But I really am so excited to use it. And a $25 gift card was included to buy something else from the designer. This scarf retails for $62.

Verdict

I love this box. It is %100 worth the $37 that I paid. The total value of the box totals $213.98!!! That is such a good value. I am already looking forward to my next box!!! I highly recommend this box!

No comments:

Post a Comment