Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Loot Crate June 2013

WHOOT! I got my Loot Crate finally! I was really excited to get this box and it did not disappoint. I didn't do an unboxing video because I am getting ready to attend Florida Supercon in Miami next weekend. But I promise that I will do a video for this box next month.

The Box


 The Stuff

Love the variety in the box!! This months theme was mash-up. I think they did a really good job pulling off the theme!

BIC Tech Stylus 2 in 1 pen

This is such an awesome item! The black end is a pen and the blue is a stylus! The stylus works perfectly with my android phone and my Ipad. It also works really well with my touch screen monitor. That is something I was surprised about. retail value is $6.

8 - Bit Glasses


These glasses are not only stylish but offer great UV protection too! I really love these glasses, they are way more comfortable then they look! And I love that they are orange and black which are the colors of the Loot Crate! Retail price is $6.

Dead Pool-Aid T-Shirt

This is my favorite item in the box. I love this shirt. I was worried the I would get a men's large shirt considering this is a gamer box but before sending the box Loot Crate e-mailed me and requested my sizing info. And sure enough I got a Ladies XL. And it fits me perfectly! Retail price is $15.

Stickers!


I love the mario and ninja turtle sticker! It so cute and a perfect example of this months theme.  Im guessing the retail for both these stickers is around $2.

Loot Crate Wall Tangrams

These are stickers you can put on your wall and then move them around to play with the shapes. Will I use these? No. But it is a cute Idea and I will hang onto them just in case. Estimated value $1.

CANDY

Who doesn't love candy? Yay. Value is around $1

Stan Lee's Comikaze Golden Ticket

You can use the code on the back of this ticket to see if you get a free 1 or 3 day pass, a 50% discount or a 20% discount on a ticket to this event. Seems like a great idea, however, this takes place in California and I live in Florida, even with a free ticket I couldn't afford to go. But I didn't win anyways. My ticket was good for 20% off.

  Verdict

Loot Crate costs just under $20 a month and the value of this box is $31. I think the actual cost of the box is about $13 and the rest is shipping though. Not bad at all and I really loved all the high priced items in the box. If you want to get signed up for this awesome subscription service please click this link! Get Loot Crate!














No comments:

Post a Comment