Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ipsy June 2013

Hello Beautifuls!
     I got my Ipsy bag yesterday! Check out the unboxing here:http://destinationhousewife.blogspot.com/2013/06/ipsy-june-2013_19.html I love Ipsy, but I don't love their shipping. My bag sat just hours from my house for a week while DHL transferred it to USPS.  But enough of that, lets jump right in!

The Bag

I LOVE this bag! It is sooo cute! The animal print with the neon green really works.


The Stuff

On The Wild Side

The theme this month!

Cailyn - Line Fix Gel Eyeliner


This is a full size liner that retails for $21. I really wanted the black one but I ended up with purple which turned out to be okay. I love this liner! I dont however like the brush, I applied it using my own angled brush and it was amazing. Its waterproof, smudgeproof, and lasts forever. Best eye liner ever!

NYX - Blush

Another full size item! This is the color Angel and it is perfect for me! I am actually wearing it today and this will be an item that I will repurchase. It retails for $5.

J.Cat Sparkling Cream Palette

Full size. Okay. Retails for $4.49. Okay. Other then that.... What were you thinking Ipsy! I thought this was eye shadow... But the box says DO NOT PLACE NEAR EYES. So its body glitter?? I'm not 12. Sorry. Best part about this product? Its cruelty free.

Chella - Ivory Lace Highlighter



This is another Item I love!!! It's not full size but this sample is worth around $10. I've never had a highlighter pencil and I really like it. I wore it today and it looks so pretty with out you being able to see I put something there.

Starlooks Lip Pencil


Another item I love and am wearing today. This is full size and retails for $12. The color here is Tipsy and I highly recommend it.

Verdict

Ipsy is $10 a month and this bag is valued at $52.49 so I am really happy with this bag! You've impressed me again Ipsy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment