Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pop Sugar Must Have July 2013

Hey dolls,
      I got my pop sugar box today and I'm so happy. I think Pop Sugar is one of my favorite boxes and this one is no exception!! Here is my unboxing video: http://youtu.be/uOkAwiHgZW4 and other than that lets get right to the awesomeness!!

The Stuff

NCLA Nail Polish in As If!


I love this nail polish!! Its so cute and is so perfect for summer! It's also a really great formula and I got really good coverage with only one coat! This is valued at $16 and I will totally be buying this in more colors! The only negative thing I have to say about it is that the brush isn't 100% aligned with the square top, so it makes it awkward to hold. But the quality of the polish is so great that I really don't care too much.

Hannahmax Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip All Natural Crunchy Cookie Chips

These are so delicious!!! I ate the whole bag within the first day that I had it. I really wanna try the other flavors too. The retail price is $6.

Tovolo King Cube Ice Tray


This is so cool! This makes 2 inch ice squares and are perfect for summer! The price for this is $8.50 and I really love it, I may buy another one.

Mighty Leaf Iced Tea

What better thing to go with an ice cube tray than Iced tea! This is in the flavor Ginger Peach and I cannot wait to try it! I really love iced tea so this is really great for me and perfect for summer! There are 4 bags in the box and each makes 1/2 gallon of tea. Also I wanna point out that the bags are whole leaves and a much nicer consistency then the paper bags that most tea comes in. The retail price is $6.25 which is a pretty good price in my opinion.

Supergoop! SPF 20 Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum


First of all this sunscreen is $42 and that is way more then I would every pay for a sunscreen. That being said, I really do enjoy this product. I also want to give points to Pop Sugar because Supergoop makes a travel size of this item, and that is not what we got, this is the full size product.

Baublebar Rose Double Curb Chain

I LOVE this item. There is nothing about it I don't love. It's in rose gold and is really beautiful. Baublebar also included and 20% off coupon which I have already used. I know a lot of people were complaining about the necklace and saying they didn't like it but I really love it. I couldn't find this necklace on their website but the value is around $30. And my coupon saved me $4.50.

Verdict

I loved everything in this box and I am so happy with it! The total value is $113.25 and the box is only $35. I highly recommend this box!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment