Friday, July 12, 2013

Birchbox July 2013

Hi Darlings!
Birchbox yay! See my unboxing video here: http://youtu.be/w-lQJTfE43s I feel sorta "meh" about the box this month. I liked last months box a lot better so hopefully next month will be a good one!

Stuff

Sorry the lighting is so bad. I took the pictures under artificial light and it didn't work so well.

100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream

 I did try one these samples and it was ok. I really didn't care for the smell because it smelled a lot like jollyranchers to me. Other then that the formula is really nice. The sample is worth about $3.50.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl

I was really excited to see this in the box! My only complaint is that its such a small sample! Our sample is valued at $1.75. Other then that though, I really do love benefit, all of their products are amazing.

Number 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect

This doesn't say how much is in it so I can't calculate the price so I will guess around $5. I haven not found a leave in conditioner that I really like yet so I am so happy to try the new one. However, I am a little scared too because of the smell. It smells like berries and not in a good way. So, if you have used this and had a good experience let me know in the comments.

G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream

I haven't tried this and I really don't know if I'm going too I am really tired of skin care stuff! Our sample is worth $4.

Bobby Pins

I am kinda annoyed that they didn't send us a full set of bobby pins (6) Last month I received 12 nail files that I will never use, but bobby pins that I love they only send 2 of. Sample is worth just under $2. They are cute though. 

Verdict

In the end this month's box is a miss for me. The total value is only $16.25. Hopefully next month will be better.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment