Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ipsy May 2013

Hey Guys and Dolls!

     I got my Ipsy bag today! I'm so so excited about this one! Ipsy is another beauty subscription that's $10 a month and so far I'm loving it. This month I feel was a little new for Ipsy because there were 15 possible products that you could receive, and I think in the past all the bags have been about the same. Let's jump right into the details!

The Bag




 This is the package that will come in the mail box. It's a super cute bright pink bubble shipper and I absolutely adore it.









Spring Fling

This is basically a little post card that tells you all the partners for the month and the discounts they are offering for Ipsy Subscribers.

NUME Gift Card

This is a gift card that came with my bag to numeproducts.com. They sell flat irons, hair dryers, curling irons, and extensions. They gift card is for an amazing $110!!! Plus it includes a free thermal pouch. I cannot wait to use this.

PACIFICA Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On


This is a full size product that sells for $12. This product is %100 vegan and cruelty free, and a portion of proceeds supports clean water, so yay for that. Over all I really like this product. I really wanted it in my bag and I'm really happy that I got it. The smell is very light, almost not there, which is perfect for me because I am very sensitive to smells. And it smells really good. The package says:

"Tahitian vanilla, loved for its fruity and slightly floral aroma, 
is anchored with rich Bourbon vanilla notes. "

Anyways, I really really love it and will probably repurchase it when it runs out. If you want to get it you can here:http://www.pacificaperfume.com/roll-perfume/island-vanilla-perfume-roll 

ZOYA Nail Polish in "Gie Gie" 


First let me say that I am so happy I got the pink one. There were 6 possible colors and I really wanted the pink one so yay! Second this is a full size bottle and it retails for $8. As a review I really really like the color and it goes down hill from there. The color is very very shear so the color you see on my nails took three coats. And it doesn't dry fast which is crappy when you have to apply multiple coats. And even with three coats you can hardly tell its on in some light. I'm really torn on if I would repurchase this, but I am leaning towards no, most because I don't think I'll ever finish this bottle. But if you want it click here: http://www.zoya.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-GeiGei-ZP651.html

MIRABELLA Lipstick in "Daydream"

This is a beautiful shear lipstick in the color Daydream. This is a full size and retails for $22. I really like this lipstick, I feel like it doesnt fade very fast and because it is shear it looks very natural and beautiful.It has a mango butter base so I felt that it really mosturized my lips and bottom line is I would buy it again. Get yours! http://www.mirabellabeauty.com/lips/colour-sheers.html

Yaby Concealer


This next product is a concealer from Yaby. The color here is "Buff" which matches my skin tone perfectly! This is a refill size which retails for $4.85. I really liked this concealer but for me its too oily. I already have oily skin so this made my skin really shinny, however it was easy to fix with a little powder and foundation. I would most likely buy this again.
 http://www.yabycosmetics.com/concealer-refill/

ANASTASIA Clear Brow Gel

I really want to start off by saying I have never used a Brow Gel, nor do I really need one. The full size one of this retails for $22. The one I have here is not a full size, but a deluxe sample. As far as i can tell never having used anything like this, it did the job. It seemed to take a long time to dry though so that was a little annoying. I wouldn't repurchase this only because I don't need it. If you want it you can get it here: http://www.anastasia.net/clear-brow-gel.html

Bottom Line

I paid $10 including shipping for my bag. Total value of the bag $57.85 with out the gift card. With the gift card it an amazing $167.85. Did I get my moneys worth, I would say yes. So go subscribe to Ipsy!

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment